Mountainview High School
Getting Started with Online Course Selection
Kia ora, I hope you are ready to get started with the course selection process for 2020. Remember, if you are wanting to login into School Point using the app, you will need to generate a token by clicking Profile -> Personal Details.
If you encounter any problems throughout this process, please see your Learning Coach, Whānau Leader, or a Senior Leader.
Remember to keep a few things in mind as you make your course selections:
- You must make sure you have completed all the compulsory requirements of course selection before you confirm your courses.
- You can only take a maximum of 2 PE Classes each semester.
- Class numbers are limited to 45 for modules and 28 for PODS, so please ensure that you are only selecting the classes you want to take.
- Make your selections based on your needs and interests, not the needs and interests of your friends. This is your education and you need to be in charge of the journey.
- You must choose one class from each line in the timetable. To find the lines you need to first select a module and add it to your courses by clicking "add to my courses" button. You will need to click the "my courses" tab in the green navigation bar on the left of the page. This will bring up the courses available to you. You must select one course from each of the lines listed (6 in total).